Sunday 31 March 2013

Cooking and Coins Collection


I have experienced that a hobby turns out to be handy when the professional career turns out to be less demanding . I am basically a mechanical engineer, graduated in the year 1967 from Madras University and served in the Management Cadre for almost 2 decades in Rajasthan. From my childhood the coins-collection has attracted my attention and during my school days I used to extend a helping hand to my eldest sister in cooking. This dual interest of coins-collection and cooking with fun has become my hobby in the later years . 


I am consolidating these 2 hobbies with my 2 decades of professional experience in documentation for the viewers to appreciate the positive aspects of hobbies.  You can walk through the options and enjoy the virtual 60 years journey.





Cooking with Fun

Numismatist's Vision

Coins Collection 


I shall be glad if you can offer your suggestions for improvements.  

Rangarajan Ramaswamy            Bangalore   31.03.2013 






No comments:

Post a Comment